Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server

3 posters

Go down

Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server Empty Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server

Post  Mike Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Hello,

As some of our dedicated members will have noticed that we have not had many members online over the past few days we think that would be because we have had a lack of staff online and a shortage of lots, we have not done this on purpose. We have been working very intently on the future server and here is a small sneak peek of the future server so you know we are working hard

-----
-Portals

-Custom NPCS

-Marketplace

-Cities
----

Now we have decided to take the old server offline and put our new server on our minecraft server host although you still won't be able to connect to the new server we need to put it on the hoster so we can work on the server without lagg and that means the server will be released sooner

Thanks
_Deagler_
Senior Admin of Hated MC

Mike

Activity : 9668

Back to top Go down

Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server Empty Re: Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server

Post  gi_jew123 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 am

Is this new server going to check for premium? The only reason I think you have so many people on this server is because it is cracked and as you may have noticed, most of its players have cracked Minecraft. Therefore I recommend allowing it to remain a cracked server so it will get more players.

BTW What server hosting software do you guys use?

gi_jew123

Activity : 9582

Back to top Go down

Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server Empty Re: Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server

Post  Mike Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 am

Software? we use the default server files and link them up to mysql although the server is hosted on a (Mike keep this secretish... sort of... don't spread it like fire...-Nader) mysql database for no lag.

Also only 1/10th of players use cracked minecraft.

If your wondering why we are switching it is mainly because we will have more security so we can expand into more plugins which will make the server better.

I am quite sure we can easily get alot of members even on real minecraft although there will be more competition but it is possible we can become popular, and we can easily switch to cracked if we change our mind

Last edited by Mike on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Mike

Activity : 9668

Back to top Go down

Server going offline!+ Sneak peek at new server Empty i know 4 kids from my school on this server and there all cracked man i thought u guys were different

Post  jjman Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 pm

f

jjman

Activity : 9538

Back to top Go down

Post  gi_jew123 Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:11 am

OK Thanks for the info Mike, I hope you guys decide to go cracked and spread the love with old Jew here Very Happy

gi_jew123

Activity : 9582

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down