Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?!

4 posters

Go down

Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?! Empty Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?!

Post  xshortyx955 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 am

Nader i was just wondering did you fix that or is it a glitch?

xshortyx955

Activity : 9599

Back to top Go down

Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?!

Post  andy50 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:53 am

A glitch cobblestone is suppose to sell for 0.1 but they dont care enought to fix it and i really dont think it matters just 0.1 per stone

andy50

Activity : 9704

Back to top Go down

Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Cobblestone or smooth stone, can't sell in shop!?!?!?!?!?!

Post  Hatem Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 am

guys stfu about the cobblestone glitch, itll be fixed in the new server beta 1.4, if it ever gets bugged again, then just stfu and craft them to furnaces and then sell em as furnaces simple, happy selling Smile
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9908

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 am

Just one flaw there: furnaces are glitched too, I tested that Razz!
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Activity : 9651

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 am

xKipplesx wrote:Just one flaw there: furnaces are glitched too, I tested that Razz!

huh? u sure? i fixed it.... i remember someone told me its bugged and i managed to fix it..
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9908

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 am

Ah, alright, maybe my claim is wrong then.. I only tested it once so you might've fixed furnaces after that Wink.
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Activity : 9651

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down