Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misuse of the shop prices.(Important)

+3
-i[T].ZOMG
Nader
Mike
7 posters

Go down

Misuse of the shop prices.(Important) Empty Misuse of the shop prices.(Important)

Post  Mike Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am

Alot of the prices in the shop are being misused when they shouldn't be eg:
Changing sand into glass gives you big profit(Fixed)
Sandstone was very expensive to sell(Fixed)
Gravel into clay gave you big profit(Fixed)

If you find any mistakes in the shop like the above then immediately tell a Moderator/Zoner/Admin

NOTE: DONT ABUSE THE SHOP

Mike

Activity : 9670

Back to top Go down

Misuse of the shop prices.(Important) Empty Re: Misuse of the shop prices.(Important)

Post  Nader Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

TY mike, i second this, if i catch anyone from now on abusing the shop due to a human mistake (im not a god), i will punish you!
Nader
Nader
Admin

Activity : 9787

https://nader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Misuse of the shop prices.(Important) Empty Re: Misuse of the shop prices.(Important)

Post  -i[T].ZOMG Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:51 am

Yus you are a god Nader Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
-i[T].ZOMG
-i[T].ZOMG

Activity : 9807

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000275205714

Back to top Go down

Post  underurbed Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm

So u also forgot to add that now cobble stone is not to be sold? Everyone on server was complaining to me? Ya so plz tell them why. And is it becose its ugly? Lol. I think u did right decision cose then u can make in to stone and sell it for higher and also makes u work for it! Gd job Nader! Smile
underurbed
underurbed

Activity : 9708

Back to top Go down

Post  haxor Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

something on the shop could the selling price of wood planks increase because they cost 5 to buy and they sell for 2 so if they could increase to 3 or 4 that would make more sense.

haxor

Activity : 9588

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 pm

i heard the cobblestone got bugged it was 1 coin anyway so get the F*** over it, it will be added ad=gain if the developer fixs its prob
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9890

Back to top Go down

Post  underurbed Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Hatem, I know right? Tell them to get over it! And btw when I type /buy wood 64 I get wooden planks!????
Why?!? So now I have to start planting my own trees.
underurbed
underurbed

Activity : 9708

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 am

I did just accidentaly find out about another item which can make you quite a profit if you buy - modify - sell it. If any staff+ can contact me ingame, I'll be happy to share it with them (this is to prevent normal players from reading this and then abusing it ingame)

I've done this once, it took me about 40 seconds and made me over 250 coins, I only tried it once to make sure that it actually works.
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Activity : 9633

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm

under my name u should see Misuse of the shop prices.(Important) Icon_contact_pm press it and write w/e the abuse is please, ty for being honest
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9890

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down