Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoner Application

2 posters

Go down

Zoner Application Empty Zoner Application

Post  Nader Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 pm

IMPORTANT:
THE TITLE FOR YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE
(Your Name)-Zoner
If you do not use that above format, your app will immediately be denied!
Requirements:

You must have posted atleast 40 posts, and donated $15 once, to be allowed to app, $15 will make you a mod for a month..

This app will make u a zoner if you are accepted, atm only 3 are needed and the people i pick must be extremely trustworthy.
The 3 people i pick will receive mod rights on the condition they do the job right.

Before u make the app, look at this video:
Youtube Video On How To Zone

In your application include these questions and answer them!

1) Have you looked at the video and fully understood it?
2) Do you understand if you do not do the job right, you will lose this position?
3) Do you understand that if you abuse your power in any way, you may lose this position or face heavier punishments depending on the crime?
4) Do i have your word that you are going to set a good example and attitude for other players?
5) Do you think the admins and leaders of the server trust you enough for this position?
6) Do you understand that if you are not 'VERY' and i mean 'VERY' active, you will lose this position?

If you have answered 'No' to any of these, your app will be denied.
If you apply and i pick you and you break ANY of the 4 agreements above (or i realize you lied) then you are permanently banned from this position.
If you do not get a response regarding this app, then do not worry, it may be due to the reason that the 3 player limit has already been reached. Should someone break the rules or resign, i will pick another person from available applications
Nader
Nader
Admin

Activity : 9829

https://nader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zoner Application Empty Re: Zoner Application

Post  -i[T].ZOMG Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Nice video!!1 Razz Razz

Man you are a fast typer =] Razz
-i[T].ZOMG
-i[T].ZOMG