Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was my IP banned?

3 posters

Go down

Was my IP banned? Empty Was my IP banned?

Post  Scarth Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:12 pm

If so it was not me as I left for scouts at 7:00 pm NZ time and came back at 9:00 pm NZ time and my little brother was on and also Mike said that I may have been banned if so this is my appeal and I would like an un-ban I was told by Mike that he tried to get building rights and couldn't so he got angry and decided to try log into Nader's account and may have got my IP banned if not GREAT if so I'M PASSWORDING MY COMPUTER!!!

Thank you for your time and I would like to be un-banned so that I can play on this AWESOME server with all the cool people and my friend Mike.

Scarth

Activity : 9641

Back to top Go down

Was my IP banned? Empty Re: Was my IP banned?

Post  Hatem Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:45 pm

yea, ur brother tried to login on Nader's account, and apparently... the ip wich entered on naders account was entered, cause wen someone logs on its go XXX [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] the ones in the brackets being the ip of the computer wich logged on. btw tell ur dumb brother that u cant add ur self without actually having the original server files.. so if thats wat he tried to accomplish he = FAIL and he cant do anything on naders account without having his /login password..
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9896

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarth Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:06 pm

first of all my bro is 8 he doesn't understand shit so I just passworded my comp and second of all this is a ban appeal and I still haven't had an answer to whether or not I can be unbanned because I think of him as an idiot and now never let him play my comp EVER.

Scarth

Activity : 9641

Back to top Go down

Post  Nader Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 pm

unbanned
if u get banned again for a similar reason, u will not be unbanned
Nader
Nader
Admin

Activity : 9793

https://nader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum