Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET

2 posters

Go down

HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET Empty HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET

Post  GOONSQUAD Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 am

i got my app accepted i tried to login the game and be able to move i typed /login and it didnt accept it but i kept trying and it said "you tried tomany incorrect password you are an imposter" or somthing along those lines pleese help me i just wanna play your game lol
GOONSQUAD
GOONSQUAD

Activity : 9563

Back to top Go down

HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET Empty Re: HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET

Post  GOONSQUAD Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 am

still ip banned
GOONSQUAD
GOONSQUAD

Back to top Go down

HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET Empty Re: HELP I GOT IP BANNED BUT DIDNT GET TO PLAY YET

Post  Hatem Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:45 pm

hmm.. that means u tried too much /logins with a wrong password... its an auto ip ban, (this prevents hacking)...
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9896

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:48 pm

ill talk to nader about ur ban.. and ill remove ur password (ull have to /register again)
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9896

Back to top Go down

Post  GOONSQUAD Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:55 am

all good know thank you
GOONSQUAD
GOONSQUAD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum