Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

logged in from another location??!~??!?

4 posters

Go down

logged in from another location??!~??!? Empty logged in from another location??!~??!?

Post  irongamer12 Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

ok so i was just playing then i got disconected thennn someone hacked me?????? how can this be prevented this happend 2 times to me already >Sad

btw how can i turn of the remeber me xd

irongamer12

Activity : 9587

Back to top Go down

logged in from another location??!~??!? Empty Re: logged in from another location??!~??!?

Post  wheelz Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm

dont worry they cant login as you unless they know your password, it will just say [notloggedin], its happening to a lot of people right now including me, nader should be able to check the logs and ban whoever is doing it
wheelz
wheelz

Activity : 9690

https://www.youtube.com/ms0manbearpig

Back to top Go down

logged in from another location??!~??!? Empty Re: logged in from another location??!~??!?

Post  -i[T].Gravy! Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 pm

^ Yeah he can catch anything. People who try to destroy certain blocks i believe.

-i[T].Gravy!

Activity : 9642

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

-i[T].Gravy! wrote:^ Yeah he can catch anything. People who try to destroy certain blocks i believe.

hmm he can catch it, he can check the ip of the bloke logging in as ur name, itll say NAME-IP!!! so ip will be banned... unless the ip is the same, wich i doubt 100%
idk if nader gonna do it but i think he can
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9886

Back to top Go down

Post  irongamer12 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 am

Hatem wrote:
-i[T].Gravy! wrote:^ Yeah he can catch anything. People who try to destroy certain blocks i believe.

hmm he can catch it, he can check the ip of the bloke logging in as ur name, itll say NAME-IP!!! so ip will be banned... unless the ip is the same, wich i doubt 100%
idk if nader gonna do it but i think he can

hatem are u syin i can reed ip's?

irongamer12

Activity : 9587

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum