Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big loss

3 posters

Go down

big loss Empty big loss

Post  Aeonera Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm

1. What's your exact gamer name?
Aeonera

2. What happened?
at approx 5:40 to 6:00 gmt+12 people started to be logged off but could still talk, we were told we were being hacked by mike,(who it had happened to) and were told to log off, the server was then (to my knowledge) shut down for some time, when i logged on again at 9:00 gmt+12 half of my overground railway track had been demolished and my giant HELLO! sign had completely dissapeared

3. Why do you think this happened?
Edit: i think i have figured out what happened to my minecart track. when nader blew up ZOMG's house i think it fired a tnt onto my section and blew it up >.> be more careful with ur tnt next time plz.

4. Is it an item/robbery?
yes

5. If its an item, what is it? (IF THIS IS SOMETHING WITH LOW VALUE (COBBLESTONE, DIRT, SAND...) IT WILL BE DENIED!!!)
around 30 railcart tracks, a number of dirt (which i dont care about) and 104 glowstone and 147 stone (not cobblestone)

6. Approximately wat time will u be on? (I strongly suggest u convert the time to australia/Sydney as it makes it easier), if u cant please specify:
4-5:30 almost every weekday
•Timezone gmt+12
•Where is that timezone (NZ = gmt+12 = new zealand) nz
Time Zone Converter

7. More details:

Aeonera

Activity : 9621

Back to top Go down

big loss Empty Re: big loss

Post  Nader Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 am

no i looked and placed the tnt carefully, tnt didn't out of zomg's area and i looked around the area after the tnt blew up to make sure..
Is this still an issue?
Nader
Nader
Admin

Activity : 9805

https://nader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -i[T].ZOMG Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Did you get a screen video of it, it might look cool in videos advertising our server Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
-i[T].ZOMG
-i[T].ZOMG

Activity : 9825

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000275205714

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum