Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kcman's application

Go down

kcman's application Empty kcman's application

Post  kcman Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am

Do you confirm that you meet the minimum requirements to apply for H8D?

• Do you confirm that you have read all of our policies?

• Do you understand that the server is 100% funded by players like you?

General Information

• What is your name?......................................................................Kevin

• What is your age?........................................................................15

• What is your timezone?................................................................Eastern (est)

• What is your exact gamer name?(UNDERSTAND THIS AFTER U APPLY U CAN NOT CHANGE UR NAME!!!!!!!)............kcman

• How often are you willing to play?..................................................VERY often!!!

• Will you respect all members as they will do the same for you?............My friend helps me manage two other servers, and I treat my members with respect if they respect me.

• Have you got anything extra to say?..............................................I will not be mad if you do not accept this application, but know that if you do i will use it to the best of my abilities and help keep the server together in the process. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

kcman

Activity : 8575

Back to top Go down