Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hated MC
Please register so you can post on our forums.
Hated MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method'

+3
Hatem
maniacx
xKipplesx
7 posters

Go down

Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method' Empty Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method'

Post  xKipplesx Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:49 am

cording to rumours, Maniac said that he got on place one out of nowhere by farming sugarcanes. Maniac got on place 1 within 24 hours, which is quite suspicious as this would actually require him to sell 37251.1 reeds in a short period of time. This would require 582 doublechests to store all those reeds in which would require 9312,775 wood.. Do I need to go any further?

So obviously this guy didn't make his money through reeds, so how did he do it? let's have a look at a certain item that is abusable in the shop that I recently found out about, until this is fixed I won't inform anyone what this item, with the exception of h8d staff who have already been informed.

This certain item makes you 400 coins per minute, that is 24000 coins per hour. This technique won't take you longer than 3-4 hours to earn Maniac's amount of money.. This looks more probable than the sugarcane technique right?

Of course i can't prove any of this with evidence, but I think common sense obviously proves that Maniac is lieing. While farming canes is a great way to make money, it won't make you that much.. Don't believe everything that is said out there Wink!
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Activity : 9571

Back to top Go down

Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method' Empty Re: Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method'

Post  maniacx Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:24 am

hm... in fact ... i was making trees about 6 hours , i got in 30min 64*9 wood so its about if make to wooden planks and sell for 5000 ... so i was making this about 5hours so its about 50,000 .. next i obtained from reeds... just take when grew and then go idk crushing stones to get soem diamonds or others... so its next cashes... so its possible .. if you want to make cash ...you can make .. everything is possible... jsut believe ... im seriusly.. i play only minecraft at pc in fact now only this server ... so why no ..

maniac...

maniacx

Activity : 9503

Back to top Go down

Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method' Empty Re: Having a closer look at Maniac's 'moneymaking method'

Post  maniacx Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:25 am

and then i can show u that my place its underground , in 1 taking is about 2000 $ and im making that allways bigger .. so szia

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 am

Then let me reshape my claim, reeds weren't your main source of income, I can't give a confirm on how many wood you can chop per hour, but I'll have a look into it Wink.
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Back to top Go down

Post  maniacx Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm

k , i just [put sampling + bone meal .. take wood and next samping...

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  maniacx Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 pm

btw do you know when server online?

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:44 pm

maniacx wrote:hm... in fact ... i was making trees about 6 hours , i got in 30min 64*9 wood so its about if make to wooden planks and sell for 5000 ... so i was making this about 5hours so its about 50,000 .. next i obtained from reeds... just take when grew and then go idk crushing stones to get soem diamonds or others... so its next cashes... so its possible .. if you want to make cash ...you can make .. everything is possible... jsut believe ... im seriusly.. i play only minecraft at pc in fact now only this server ... so why no ..

maniac...

maniac, please dont lie, id rather u say the truth and just get a warning, u do realise we have a log, of every little command u do, even /help????
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9828

Back to top Go down

Post  underurbed Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Hatem he could have used a diamond pick axe and would have been done in no time but I still can't believe it so like Hatem said, just say the truth and u will be warned and not banned plz. Becose ur lost is not that big and I doubt that u stayed in the server for like 17 hours straight or something.
underurbed
underurbed

Activity : 9646

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Tested the woodcutting method, highly doubtable that this was his way of making that much money.

Last edited by xKipplesx on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Back to top Go down

Post  maniacx Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 am

ok ok , i lied...but that reeds or wood method is possible... but i made with wood only about 10,000...in hour +-.. but that u have to work hard... i found method .. ...if u know how to do it fast u can make in min about 3000$+- ...ill tell admin what is it and to remove it..i realized that wood making get borring .. and if you have xxxxxxx money that make borred too ... still im borred from mc servers... when are going off cuz i play on 1 and that will be off for day+- and i find new sever to play ... this was fine but now i cant play so ... ill find other or just start play other game ..so bb

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  maniacx Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 am

still ... you can ban me ... i dont ... if u dont ban me ill play maybe there sometimes. . but if you do... it is just ur problem .. realize ..you just loose 1 player ..and.. that there are many mc servers like this..

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 am

Thanks for finally being honest, I've quoted both of your posts so that an admin can read them before you decide to edit them, the judgement is up to them.

maniacx wrote:ok ok , i lied...but that reeds or wood method is possible... but i made with wood only about 10,000...in hour +-.. but that u have to work hard... i found method .. ...if u know how to do it fast u can make in min about 3000$+- ...ill tell admin what is it and to remove it..i realized that wood making get borring .. and if you have xxxxxxx money that make borred too ... still im borred from mc servers... when are going off cuz i play on 1 and that will be off for day+- and i find new sever to play ... this was fine but now i cant play so ... ill find other or just start play other game ..so bb

maniacx wrote:still ... you can ban me ... i dont ... if u dont ban me ill play maybe there sometimes. . but if you do... it is just ur problem .. realize ..you just loose 1 player ..and.. that there are many mc servers like this..
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Back to top Go down

Post  maniacx Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

ok , i shoudnt edit it .. i dont care what admin do .... i said ... then they ban me it is just their -

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatem Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 am

nah man, i wont ban ya, tbh ill just remove 1/4 of your money, that sound good? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy we are very nice admins
Hatem
Hatem

Activity : 9828

Back to top Go down

Post  wheelz Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 am

maniacx wrote:ok ok , i lied...but that reeds or wood method is possible... but i made with wood only about 10,000...in hour +-.. but that u have to work hard... i found method .. ...if u know how to do it fast u can make in min about 3000$+- ...ill tell admin what is it and to remove it..i realized that wood making get borring .. and if you have xxxxxxx money that make borred too ... still im borred from mc servers... when are going off cuz i play on 1 and that will be off for day+- and i find new sever to play ... this was fine but now i cant play so ... ill find other or just start play other game ..so bb

uh why do you have to do ... every sentence?
wheelz
wheelz

Activity : 9632

https://www.youtube.com/ms0manbearpig

Back to top Go down

Post  underurbed Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

lol wheelz!

so he hacked???? or used a smart methode???? if its a methode with no hacks, then u cant considere him cheating can u??? Question
underurbed
underurbed

Activity : 9646

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

It's probably shop abuse, that would be the most obvious way.
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Back to top Go down

Post  maniacx Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:16 pm

xKipplesx wrote:It's probably shop abuse, that would be the most obvious way.

its game bug Smile

maniacx

Back to top Go down

Post  Reff Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 am

maniacx wrote:
xKipplesx wrote:It's probably shop abuse, that would be the most obvious way.

its game bug Smile
If it isn't a bug from the server, then it's called cheating because you're taking advantages from other players using that bug.

Reff

Activity : 9532

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 am

Well I didn't know that it was a game bug.. now I do Wink!
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nader Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:54 pm

maniacx wrote:k , i just [put sampling + bone meal .. take wood and next samping...

Thank you for the mention, fixing
also fixing reeds
u can no longer sell reeds or paper, u gotta sell books and at a 'lower' price... making it a form of making 'less' money however still a good income i guess =P
Nader
Nader
Admin

Activity : 9725

https://nader.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xKipplesx Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Lol dangit Razz! i just filled another chest full with reeds xD
xKipplesx
xKipplesx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum